Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What is a polite way to tell your boss that...?

he should really lay off the turtle wax in the morning because the glare from his head is blinding?

Favorite Answer

Offer him a buffer and a smile.

I would bring in a solar panel and thank him for the extra energy to get through the day. Make your office darker so when he comes in it will brigthen up your room. That way he will feel normal. Then again ask him if he is related to the sun god. If this keeps up then ask him if he believes in the four seasons and to tone down the summer glare. If all else fails just put a huge bright light on your head and see if he likes it. If he does then maybe you both could be strap to the front of a car and go for a drive as headlights. All in fun. I think you should be looking into his eyes and not worry about how blind you will be before the day ends. Be polite and remember he thinks he looks cool and that his head probably doesn't have a choice concerning hair.

If he didn't use soo much turtle wax it would hurt like he!! to get his head so far up his a$ $ and that would put him in a poor mood... I'd leave it alone if I were u :D

haha I guess it depends if your boss has a sense of humor. lol Say When your on your way to work in the morning and the sun is so bright your car visor and your sunglasses dont help.....say well I get that enough in the mornings, and hand him a paper towel......maybe he will get the hint or he may just think your wierd.

Buy him a hat. Insist he wear it. Get in the fetal position under your desk and rock yourself while quietly muttering, "cueball, cueball," over and over. If he doesn't get the picture, at the very least you'll be given short term disability or perhaps a padded office.

You can't safely say that to a boss, tell him he's got a healthy glow instead.

Umm... Call the Queer Eye for the Straight Guy dudes. They will set him straight reel fast. :)

Send an anonymous letter. Better yet, send it as signed by a coworker you don't like.

This is not your concertain some else business unless they ask you. I am sorry unless he was a family member or spouce.

I got nuthin.....ask Jimbo, I'm sure he'll have a perfectly witty thing to say about that....'cuz he's eleven kinds of awesome... ;)

Source(s):