Rear Deck Speakers?

Hi, The rear deck speakers on my 1993 Volvo 940 have recently blown and I'd like to replace them with OEM speakers. On eBay I found a pair from a 1994 940 -- I'm wondering if they would fit my 1993.

Favorite Answer

as long as the size is the same then you are good to go. just look in your owners manual for the oem size and then size your looking to buy. but y not go aftermarket. you will be quite impressed.

I would suggest going to www.crutchfield.com. This site is very helpful and will show you what size speakers fit your car in terms of width and depth. They also have some awsome speakers on there, so you might want to consider choosing something instead of the OEM's.

Wow, the above answer could be thoroughly handed over! Your vehicle does, in certainty, have 6x9's in the rear. this is 3 solutions i've got referred to as this guy on in like 5 minutes! Jeez, and he's a 'precise contrubuter'?! you could ought to get speaker adapter plates to allow the fitment of 6.5 or 5.5" audio gadget. Crutchfield could provide help to obtainable. good success!

What little red riding leopard said...

yea what that girl said go to crutchfield