What should I do for someone special?

My wifes birthday is coming(january 9th), and I have no job, and no money.I love her very much, and want to make this day, just like any day special to her.What shoul I do?

Favorite Answer

Make her a candle lit dinner. Give her a massage. It's not the material things that count. It's the little things. Good luck.

I think to truly make it "Her" day take over all household duties including children if any. Let her do what she would like, maybe read a book, visit friend. Spaghetti cam make a nice romantic supper(after kids are in bed)

Draw her a bubble bath than top it off with a massage! What woman wouldn't love that kind of a day.

It doesn't take money to make that day special, it takes love . sounds like you have a lot of that for her. Lucy

Surprise her with employment. What does she mean to you? Once you answer that get creative and make something special, that reminds her of that moment when times were better. Then give her a massage and a bubble bath she is carrying both of you now.

Source(s): thoughts

Write her a letter about how much you love her and why...and give it to her with a rose over a nice candlelit dinner(heck it can even be takeout pizza, doesn't have to be fancy/expensive) and I'm sure that will bring a tear to her eye.

make dinner at home for her, light a few candles, give her a massage. write her a poem or letter telling her how much she means to you and that you wish you could give her much more. she will think you are the best. money isn't everything.

Find a job.

bake a batch of muffins with messages on them with icing

Source(s): muffins.com