Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

How can you get DVDs you own onto a iPod Video?

Please help! I want Harry Potter movies on my iPod, (I own them on DVD) but I don't know how to get them onto my iPod... Please help!!

Favorite Answer

It is possible as I have Gladiator, Ju-on and other movies on my ipod that I own in real life. You need special conversion software though that converts your movies into ACC. Once I find out the name of the software (it's on my other computer at college), I'll let you know. ^_^ Just know that it IS possible. ^_^

• I don't know that it's possible. I have tried to work with DVDs and all the programs I have prevent me from doing so, saying the items are copy protected.

If there are LEGAL programs that permit this I'd like to know about them too.

PS Thanks to the poster below! :)

good i concept that, and concept approximately getting application off the internet, yet as quickly as you look indoors the argos catolouge you will see something approximately changing video on your ipod i think of of its below the internet website the region you will opt to purchase abode abode windows vista or something like that, yet ensure it out, i'd desire to be incorrect...

d