Does MAMA (mamma.com stock) have any or legs left or is it out of gas?

I did pretty well investing in MAMA and sold half of my stocks for a nice return. The other half I am holding on to in hopes that MAMA will get a second life here. Am I wasting my money or do you think it might jump again sometime in the next couple weeks?

• Rabbit
    Favorite Answer

I wouldn't chance it, but that doesn't mean much. The stock had a run-up because of the video search feature. I think the recent decline is a "correction" the market often does when it has been excessive. Watch it slide then look again when the price is several dollars lower. This is a case where the chart will lead the way because the news and financials are, while good, much too boring for the current price and recent run-up. There may be still some money to be made on them, but you might wait a while for the next swing. Mamma.com and such have some good stuff going (but not the name, like "Motley Fool", the names make me feel stupid for using it).

I would not chance it - take your profits and find some other stock unless you are a big speculator. I would see the rest of your MAMA stock or at the very least put a stop loss on it.

Check out UCIO its going to go big !!!