I know I was in the wrong....?

Me and my boyfreind got into A really HUGE fight and he said so many like so many deeply hurtful things.... like really bad!! well yeah in the midst of all of that I said "I hope you die!, F*** you"..... I didnt mean it and I wish I NEVER said it but its too late and I dont want him to die I was just hurt at the time.. he says he forgives me for it and we can get past it..... but I want to make it up to him .. I just dont know how... Any suggestions?? please.

Favorite Answer

Yeah... wishing harm on someone is really bad. I did it before and I totally regreted it. Take him to dinner, and while you are sitting there explain you hate arguing with him and the situation drives you crazy and that you guys need to work on a resolution.

Tell him you really care for him and would hate to see anything horible happen to him, and that should be that.

I have done that with mny ex,and he said some bad stuff back,but then we made up and everything,but I was the first one to apoligize first.Just let it go,and dont bring the fight upp again.

• Rachel

u said he said many hurtful things to so u shouldnt feel nearly as bad as u do....but if he forgives u than thats all u can do...dnt worry about it....did u forgive him?!?

don't feel bad abt it things have passed .after understanding ur feeling i realised that just try to communicate with him .without making him realise that u want to talk to him abt it.it will not make him feel bad & ur problem will be solved.Hope it work.if not then extreemly sorry that i m unable to help u.

Let it go, don't keep bringing it up or you'll just make it worse. If you apoligized and he forgave you leave it at that. Stop pressing the issue. You may feel sad about waht happened for a few days but it will pass. Just be your usual self and hug him a lot. But please please please stop mentioning it to him, i can't stress that enough.

well its good u opologized..

did he?