promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Speaking of annoying phrases how about....?

people who say "at the end of the day, blah blah blah"?! Makes me want to put my fist in their ear! =p

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

agreed.. also the phrase " here is what i would if i were you" .. dang i hate that. it makes me want to slap the stupid out of the person.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

this is annoying, shouldn't the "blah, blah, blah" part be in the head of the person listening instead of being said by the talker...

• 1 decade ago

I hate the ones: I couldn't care less which is usually interchangable with I could care less. How can they be opposite and mean the same thing!!!

Ok, this is an unrelated pet peeve, but I hate it when people say electronical. It isn't an intelligent word and only broadcasts how stupid you are.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wow..can I watch you put your fist in someone's ear? That would be great!!

That phrase does annoy me too. Along with "When I was your age..."

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Something that really annoys me is when people ask "do you know what I mean" after everything they say. Obviously if you felt you had explained yourself in a correct, concise manner and what you are saying has any validity or is interesting enough for me to listen to you wouldn't feel the need to ask if I know what you mean would you? My co-workers do it all the time....all of them!!

• Joan H
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Do people really say that? I need to get out more. What I don't like is any cliche phrase. People are so unoriginal.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You would fist their ears? How nice you are.... I would kick them until they are seriously injuried

I don't like 'When I was your age", "How fat can you be---I would hurt anyone who use that phrase on me"...etc

• 1 decade ago

At the end of the day, does grammar really matter?

So sorry! Couldn't help myself.... feeling evil and a bit bored today. I consider myself punched. How can I atone?

• 1 decade ago

Ooo... Dragon hates that. At the end of the day, Dragon is going home and she doesn't care about what that person thinks is gonna happen! grrrr... :p so there.

• dee
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

at the end of the day, dog tiried, like you, don't want to hear it all washes out the same either

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.