Favorite Answer

Those dirty bugger landlords! Always demanding money from you every month! How unfair is that!!?

I don't know what state you live in, but most states have laws regarding interaction between landlords and tenants. In my renting days I know that a landlord was not allowed to come into my apartment without giving me 24 hours notice. Even in an emergency, he/she had to make all attempts to contact me before entering the apartment.

If you are not paying your rent, that may be the reason he/she appears to be harassing you. Remember, that your rent is paying for his mortgage, taxes, maintenance, etc. Your rent is part of his income, so just think how you would react if your job stopped paying you?

If he/she is interfering with aspects of your life that have nothing to do with your apt or rent, then there could possibly be a harassment(sexual?) issue, check with the local authorities if that is the case.

Hope it works out well for you though...

Landlords are from Earth, Tenants are from Venus!

• KC

I don't know what you're asking. Maybe the problem is he actually expects you to pay him rent. Hmmm.

that happens when you dont pay the rent - what did it look like after you got kicked out

Did you pay your rent?