promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

What is the best make-up tip you ever got?

Mine is applying foundation with a makeup sponge. Huge difference!

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

to apply lotion to your face b4 applying any makeup and apply chapstick/lip moisturizer b4 u apply any lip color/lip gloss

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2D
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Use the new mineral foundations (pressed is better than loose) instead of liquid or cream foundations. I use Jane Iredale, but there are others to choose from. After using it I'll never go back to traditional foundations again.

Foundation brushes are much better than sponges. I used to use sponges, but since the foundation brushes came out a few years ago the look is much better than sponges and much more sanitary. Make sure the brushes are made from synthetic rather than natural hair for liquid or cream foundations. For dry powdery type foundations, shadows, & blushes the bristles should be natural hair. Happy New Year.

• 1 decade ago

The best tip I ever got was to apply eyeshadow using a small brush, instead of using those tiny white sponge things that come with it. The look is so much prettier and natural looking!!

• 1 decade ago

to when you apply it, think the more..doesnt mean the better..go little and it'll look fab..i totally agree 2..use makeup sponges when applying foundation

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

how to make my lips look full. u outline ur lips with a darker colour but not to dark then you apply a pinksh colour lip stick and blend the line in and then you put some clear gloss on trust me it really works

p.s if your trying you fake fuller lips never use dark colours because they make the lips look thin

• 1 decade ago

to apply the makeup so it appears that you are really not wearing any makeup at all.

yes -- i agree with you -- makeup sponge is the way to go!

• 1 decade ago

blending a dot of irridescent highlighter in the corners of my eyes.

And I agree, sponges do make a huge difference.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

To wash your face to remove makeup everytime you wear it! No matter how late it is when you go to bed!! Rule #1.

• 1 decade ago

apply 3 shade of eyeshadow, middle shade on bottem, darkshade in middle, light shade on very top to highlight

• 1 decade ago

Not to wear to much make up, otherwise you'll look like a clown.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.