Im sleepy every day!!?

I sleep my 7 or 8 hours a day, but im still sleepy during the day time!!! any suggestions??

Favorite Answer

Yes definitely see your doctor, you could have anaemia. A blood test and iron supplements will sort you out.

• Tigger

There could be several things going on.

Are you sleeping well?

Check your mattress. If it's over 10 years old, it's probably breaking down so it's not supporting you right. And it's pretty hard to sleep when your back is killing you.

What about sleep apnea? A lot of people with that wake a little so they can start breathing again, though they don't remember it in the morning.

Are you getting enough light? Believe it or not, that does help.

Try getting a brisk walk some time during the day. That will help rev you up a bit.

Get good food, and plenty of water: Mild malnutrition and dehydration sometimes show as fatigue.

If the above don't work, you may have a condition requiring a doctor's intervention.

Good luck!

• TeriR

This really is something you should discuss with your doctor. A couple of things come to mind...

1) Sleep disorders. Even if you sleep 8 hours, if you're not getting good quality sleep, the right kind of sleep, it won't refresh you. Maybe you need to have a sleep study to check this.

2) Diabetes and some other illnesses can make you sleepy.

Please see your doctor? Good luck.

being sleepy during the day could mean lots of different things could be going on with you. you could have low sugar, low Iron. you might need your thyroid checked or you could be in a depression and not really realize it. thyroid will give you other signs like nail growth, hair growth, loosing hair, tired, cold, moody, sweaty, it just controls everything in your body. so go to the Dr. and let him/her know what's going on and they will do blood test to see what is wrong Good Luck

Try drinking 2 cups of coffee in the morning, or else try some energy drinks such as Red Bull. I also have excess drowsiness during the day but my doctor said it was probably just for boredom. I've been drinking the energy drinks and they have helped quite a bit! Hope this helps!

Aderal is a stimulant, yet you would be feeling greater power this long after quitting it. this is in simple terms my opinion. in case you're over 18, one decision is Kratom powder. It has good stimulant properties and is organic. there is distinctive controversy over Kratom on the 2d with the aid of fact it does not have FDA approval, yet is criminal in all States different than Indiana. Take with warning. That reported, It extremely facilitates me. I actually have a bone-marrow condition referred to as Polycythemia. One issue with the condition is severe exhaustion distinctive the time. Kratom has extremely helped me there.

Some mineral shortages. See a doctor.

You either need to sleep a little more just for one night, or you might need some more iron.

You need more sleep!