Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I have a few hours before evening.....?

Am having dinner with this guy who is 'my best friend' tonight. We've kissed ...latest being yesterday....we never talk about our feelings or define anything and i dont want to just leave it at that...I feel one of us will get hurt and im really starting to like him. I know hes attracted to me but how do i broach the subject of 'us' without seeming needy for a relationship..we just mention we like each other and leave it at that but i want to be sure of what exactly we are. Help

Favorite Answer

if you like him make a move, he wont mind. Also you can be 'together', not boyfriend and girlfriend

answer my question

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsyzM...

Risk it all and go in for the kill. Kiss him tonight passionatley. Don't try talking about what may be going on because someone may say something the wrong way trying to mean it another and screw the whole thing up. Just make a limited physical advancement/move and see how he reacts. Just keep doing this for several days (though not excessively) and don't keep expecting and immediate resolvement or outcome.

Jonesy

Well....first off.. don't start with this " oh im so in love bullshit" just because you happen to be friends with the guy and you haven't had a decent date in awhile doesnt mean you meant to be..jesus get a grip on reality before you become a victim to your own delusions.. if you wanna bone then bone..otherwise slow the affection down till he says something...ARGH!! women in love are like retards on a bad day..

If you're kissing, I think you've already made it clear that you're interested in more. People just don't make out with their best friends. He sounds like he's a little apprehensive about this as well. You might want to be a little more forward in what you want from him.

I think he would know how you feel about him after kissing him. Just spend more time with him, that's how you get a relationship started not be asking if he wants to be your boyfriend.

Well, don't push being a couple yet. Just let everything happen at it's own pace. If he's interested in you, you'll know it soon enough. Be patient.

Good luck!

• Tell him will you go out with me like that. That saying always works!

just friends until you guys talk about it and discuss your "relationship"

why do people always have to define everything?

why can't you just enjoy it for what it is?

Savour the moment of not knowing........

I don't mean that to sound in any way nasty.