promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

what gaming console this year do you like best?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The Nintendo Wii is a fun console for the family, but if you are a hardcore gamer, the 360 is for you!!

P.S. STAY AWAY FROM PS3=WASTE OF MONEY,TIME,AND SPACE,..................BUT MOSTLY TIME

Source(s): Have wii and played 360 for hourz at friends house, hate PS3
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Best family-friendly game console.:-

Critics agree that the new Nintendo Wii is addictive, intuitive and fun. Nintendo chose not to compete with Xbox or PS3 when it comes to realistic graphics. Rather, the focus is on the Wii Remote -- an innovative motion-sensitive controller that gets players off the couch, waving the controller around in the air. Reviews agree that hard-core gamers will be disappointed in the Wii, but that's not the Wii's intended audience. Rather, experts say the Nintendo Wii is great for families and groups. If you prefer intense first-person-shooter games or epic fantasy gaming, you'll be happier with an Xbox 360. But reviews agree that the Nintendo is more of a crowd-pleaser, and it's a lot cheaper than Xbox 360 or PS3. (*est. $250)

• Microsoft Xbox 360

(*est. $400)

Best high-end gaming console.:-

Reviews agree that the PlayStation 3 is technologically superior to the Xbox 360 -- at least on paper. However, the same experts also say that it's going to take months or even years for game developers to really take advantage of the PS3's horsepower. Right now, reviews say graphics quality and realism for PS3 and Xbox 360 are equally excellent. But because Xbox had a 12-month head start over PS3, it has a much larger library of games. Both systems can play games in high-def if you have an HDTV. The Xbox also has better-integrated online gaming (*est. $50 per year). If you don't care about online gaming, a basic version of the Xbox 360 goes for $300

• 1 decade ago

I currently own all three next gen consoles, (Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3) and so far i have spent the most time playing the Wii. It is by far the funnest console out of all three. My mom and little 6 year old sister love the Wii too. Next would be the 360; It is good because its cheaper than the Playstation 3, has arguably the same graphics as the playstation 3 and more games right now (since the playstation and Wii only have been out for a month now). So i would recomend buying the Wii and the 360. If you buy these two it would cost about the same as the Playstation 3 and you would have the best of both worlds (fun, and next generation graphics). hope this helps

• 1 decade ago

The PSP has recieved ots of attention this year but I have to say the best console has to be the Nintendo Wii.

Happy New Year!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

360 is good althpoug a i wanted the wii

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i waould say xbox 360 and a ps3

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.