Is there any girls that like ninja scroll or is that purely a guy movie?

Ninja Scroll is pretty bloody, it just doesn't seem like the type of movie that girls would like. I want to see if any do.

• N K
    Favorite Answer

I'm a girl and I liked ninja scroll it was around one of the first anime I watched and really liked it. Ninja scroll along with series such as Dragonball, Naruto and Rurouni Kenshin are anime created to TARGET males and boys but that dosent mean girls can't like them or even that although a company targets one group it wont try to interest the other. So it dosent matter that is bloody and alot of action and etc, there are still girls that like it and same goes for shows like Sailor Moon and other girl targeted anime ,there are guys that like those shows as well. =P

• All of the girls I know who like anime loved ninja scroll. As did I, but as a man, I figure I'm supposed to.

Not huge on anime but Ninja Scroll, Akira and Ghost in the Shell my favorites. Newer would be Spirited away but it's much more mellow than the others. And yes I am a girl.

I've heard about Ninja Scroll but I've never seen it before.Is it any good?A friend of mine has seen it and said she likes it.

Sorry, i really cant stand anime, or what ever its called, but bloody movies are cool