period and pregnancy?

My last period was one week late, it came on december 13th. it only lasted four days. Since then, i've been nuases off and on, i've been crampy, and have had sore lower back. I'm planning on taking a test later today, but am just wondering if it's probable to be pregnant.

Favorite Answer

You will never know unless you take the test. Take the test as soon as possible in order to find out the truth.

Congrats, MOM!!!!!! Just kidding, I don't really know. I think it's a good idea to take a pregnancy test, JUST to be on the safe side. It could be your hormones getting the better of you.

A lot of women can be pregnant and still have small bleeds, I would definatly do a pregnancy test and confirm either way.

Basically if you have had sex last month you could be! Did you just start taking the bill or any other form of birth control? That could be it too! Good luck to you!

I have three kids right now and all of them i had my period the first month so i never knew until i was two months along...so yes you totally could be. They were always lighter but not extremely lighter...weird dint you think!

its always possible...hurry and take a test so you could know for sure.....