Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

this is starting to bug me.i need advice.nothing stupid.?

well i just at my aunt's house in virginia for christmas.and i was hanging out with my cousins.i noticed that my one cousin and i are very close.whenever im around my cousin alyssa,my other cousin,jake,is totally differrent.alyssa is amazing but whenever im alone with jake he acts totally different.we talk about anything.now that i went to alyssa's house and sleptover.jake came with us but all he did was make fun of alyssa.is it alyssa or is it jake?she totally acts stupid but on the inside i know she's not.does he act different because because of how alyssa is always haning out with jake's little sister who's only 9 and because alyssa is just too obcessed with jake's little sister.then he said that i could totally relate to his problems but then he always says that alyssa is too wierd.and we are all almost the same age.so,me and jake are always talking about everything in ife but when alyssa comes around everything changes.thank you.

• me2
    Favorite Answer

He probably just wants to share his views and feeling with you and you only, not anyone else. So around you he is nice and sincere and when you are with others he is masking his true self

just a stage in life. this is the part of life when everyone is trying to be impressive to the other but don't know how. It is also the stage where you notice to opposite sex. Male-Female. This is a talk you should be having with your parents. It is natural and there is nothing wrong with either cousin. Of course they will learn that they shouldn't be more than friends. Hopefully soon.

It is natural for people to change a little depending on who is around them. It is good that you are mature enough to see this. It might be hard, but please be patient with your cousins. Try to figure out things that you can all do together and have fun.

Your cousins may be very important to you as you grow older, so it is worth it now to be patient. You don't have to "fix" anything. Just be yourself.

Good luck.

kousinz get krushes on each other all the time esp. when they are young. Give Jake a break. He's still YOUNG like you and probably a bit shy around girls but wants no one to know.

• Jodi C

Ok first write correctly. Second I have 1 cousin I am closer with than the others. But she doesn't like my brothers. It is life and life does go on.

• Wow, did you breathe while typing that? Maybe it's both, could be that they just don't get along. Or maybe they both really like you and are jealous when you pay more attention to one over the other. I didn't really understand your question completely however.

Goodness just tell them how you feel. Talk about it and just settle things. All of you should just enjoy your youth and not want to grow up too quickly.

jake just doesn't get along with alyssa...everyone is different and he likes you more because he can relate to you better i guess.........

So, you're all about the same age? What age is that...12?

Typically a space comes after a period.

I guess my answer to your question is that you shouldn't be hitting on your relatives anyway, that is incest.