Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesMazda · 1 decade ago

Mazda 3 experts! Whats a good tire for the Mazda 3?

Money is no object. I need to get 4 brand new tires ASAP. My car is about a year old but I did some serious :o) tire wear while breaking in my car. But now its time to get serious- I need new tires because Im going to start driving long distances on the weekend for the next several months. If it helps- Im in south florida, it rains alot, and i just want some top rated tires. Any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

Check out TireRack.com. They have fitment, survey, and evaluations for a very large range of top brand tires. Don't forget to match your tires to the intended use.

This is just my opinion, but I really really like the Firestone affinity. I got them for $96 each on sale. They are great through rain and snow. They ride very nice. I had them on a 2001 saturn SC2. So anything to make that thing ride nice was good.

I agree with the tire rack idea though

Source(s): www.tirerack.com

Go to http://www.tirerack.com/ and use their calculator to find the best tire and rim for your Mazda 3

i have been putting bfgoodrich tire on most mazda 3's with much sucess. great tire with good price.