Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Is this weird?

I found that the bodily smell of my man's private area is attractive to me and such. Is this weird? Why or why not?

Favorite Answer

Normal. Males and females have scent organs just like other mammals, ours are just not as pronounced as we no longer need to rely on them to attract a mate. A recent study tested female responses to a new scent that was rubbed below their nose- in fact it was male perspiration from a guy, they all reported pleasurable responses to the sweat--not body odor, but just plain male sweat which contains male scent. Our genitals also release some scent.

As animals, we sense phermones. That is a place where phermones are heavy. It is our instinct to be atracted to that smell which compliments ours. You can even by perfumes that have phermones in them to attract the opposite sex. So no, you may be the only one to admit it, but we all do it at least on a subconcious level.

• Dinner

Whatever floats your boat!

It'd probably be the pheromones and such that you smell.

this is normal, most men and women give off a smell that they are ready for sex. In the animal world they can smell the scent for miles. this is how we mate

No it's not weird.All animals use smell to detect the sex of their species.Sent is one of the most critical senses to insure procreation of the species.

it doesn't sound too weird. it is only normal to be attracted to your partner's smell. from what i understand, the human body is supposed to release phermones that can attract the opposite sex.

It is fine, a lot of a mans musk is produced there. My lady enjoys the scent also.

no not weird thats fine, you like the way he smells, feel lucky lol.

Maybe you one of the few that like to give BJ's more that regular sex

• Jyse

If it's a turn on for you and it's not a gross thing, it's good then. sometimes it can actually smell good, so I agree... ;)