has anyone ever met someone on yahoo answers?

please tell me your story

Favorite Answer

Yes. and she is wonderful. We are meeting in person next weekend to spend the night together....

Yes I have, I met him in person a month ago. He was everything I thought he would be. If you use common sense and your gut intuition, very few people are going to be able to 'get one over' on you. There are a multitude of people on here, and the majority are just like you and I...normal people passing the time away. If you have met someone you connected with...there is nothing wrong with meeting them, if you have not let your common sense slip away when talking with them. Get to know all that you can first.

sorry...more opinion than story, lol...not much of a story, he was a great guy and I knew he would be, but we are just friends

I have and she is one of the most wonderful people i have ever met. After talking for 5 months we met . We are just friends but i feel as though I have a friend for life.it was just by chance that she lives not to far from me.I know it is kind of scary and somewhat weird but not impossible.

No but you look like the 3rd place American Idol from Season 1...and you love dogs. We can meet up somewhere in Chicago if you want, I'm always down for new friends.

No.. but i think it might be a good way to find someone to talk to about interesting topics!! its always fun to argue a little and to agree on certain things and wheres a better place that on here?? if you do just be safe and smart!! Good luck!!

Yes. Someone has. Too many people on here not to have had 2 ppl meet.

That would be scary, people telling lies just to get points I wouldn't meet anyone from this community or on line period.

yes, i have. my story? um, we're great friends now and we talk together all the time about all different types of topics.

• D'oh!

Nope sorry no good story here.

yes he's been one of the gguys from Dateline NBC's "How To Catch a Predator" LOL