Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

HELP! new hairstyle ideas!!!?

I'm a girl and I have a roundish short face with thick black curly/wavy hair that goes an inch below my shoulder. I have side swept bangs. my skin tone is white almost pale but not really. I straighten my hair alot and either wear it down or in a pony tail. however, im getting really bored of it and need some new ideas. I have a starightener and a curling iron. if you have any ideas with instructions, that'd be great. I was thinking of getting a slight brown tint of highlights maybe, but i still need new ways to style my hair other than straightening it and leaving it down or putting it in a ponytail. thaanks!

Favorite Answer

I like to pull just the top of my hair back with a barrette. it's cute with straight or curly hair. also try messy buns. changing it up by curling it out or under is fun too.

Have you ever considered a shorter look? Not so short so that you couldn't straighten or curl it, but short enough that you don't feel the need to constantly pull your hair up in a ponytail. Brown highlights sound really cute, too, but don't make the brown too dark. Good luck!!

• You'd love the convenience of a Buzz Cut, and look stunning as well.