what's more popular diet or regular soda?

Favorite Answer

Most of the people I know drink Diet, but I think it's gross. Besides Aspartame is a bad for us. We should just drink more water!

• J

Regular soda is by far more popular, but diet is gaining ground. Go to a store and look at the shelves. You will usually see the regular product outnumbering diet by at least 2 to 1. Ten years ago it would have been even more of a difference. Diet is getting more popular year by year, and it may be more popular than regular in the future, but for now it's the sugary stuff.

Diet.

Source(s): m

My family and I always think that diet is desgusting. Probably regular is better unless you're on a diet.

well let's see everyone that goes to McDonalds always gets a diet coke with their fattening meal. So I take it it's diet soda

Diet!!

I would say regular since the average American id overweight! Beside regular just tastes better!!

Source(s): my taste buds

well i think half and half cause most people like diet and some like regular me i like regular it taste Betta

diet

• lou

regular!