Why do straight guys flirt with me when no one is around but when other people are around they turn homophob?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Because you're obviously a hottie and they're obviously not straight. They're homophobe because they don't want anyone else knowing they're gay/bi for whatever reason maybe they like how crampt their closet feels?

• 1 decade ago

Some people do it like they're messing with fire

Others do it to mess with you

Still others are in denial/in the closet

Good Luck - in finding one who flirts with you because he wants you (and doesn't turn homophobe in company)!

• 1 decade ago

Why would you called them " straight guys" if they are flirting with you they are either Gay or Bi-sexual. Most likely they are in the closet about their sexuality.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because the old saying Men are Pigs is pretty accurate. And I am not above a little rutting in the mud!! (oink oink)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

They aren't straight. If they were, they wouldn't flirt with you. Be careful.

Or they could be making fun of you.

• 1 decade ago

cause if there aint no p----y around straight guys will try and get some from whoeever is available and if they know ur gay they figure ud love to take care of them

• 1 decade ago

Either you are misinterpretting their actions, or they are using you to satisfy some curiousity. Maybe they just wonder if they are attractive to a man, or maybe they would like to experiment in secret in case it turns out they don't like it.

• 1 decade ago

they want a bj but don't want anyone to know it would come from a guy. they are in the closet.

a lot of homophobes are closted gay or bi.

• 1 decade ago

Gay and Bi men seem to like redheads the best...are you a red head...I am and hey hit on me all the time.....

• 1 decade ago

These people are not straight.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.