Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Other - Destinations · 1 decade ago

which airlines are the best or nicest Delta AIRLINES American Airlines or UNITED AIRLINES?

i mean how clean and wats it look line in there airplanes and how is the food and the attendents are they nice thats what i need to know

• Shanan
    Favorite Answer

I flew with my 1yr old on american and delta. American's flight attendants were not very nice. but Delta took time to make faces and little things with my daughter to make her feel a little more comfortable.

• ferrie

United and Continental merged some months in the past so no concerns there. A 6 hour loved ones flight? the position are you going? bypass u . s . isn't even that lengthy of a flight until eventually you're heading to Hawaii. Now once you've a layover, then 6 hours is a chance yet to respond to your question basically - I have over three hundred,000 miles with United and they are just about as good as some thing else. not the most ideal yet actual receives you to the position you're going with little or no to ***** about. After 9/11 they had to position off truly a number of their authentic high quality workers to salvage the careers of those with extra years with the employer so the flight crew would seem older yet they are very experienced and could preserve you basically fantastic. do not anticipate Emirates or Thai Air organization yet you'd be fantastic.