My boyfriend said if I found out I was pregnant, he wanted me to suprise him, what is a good way to do it?,?

Like, He is one of those types where he doesnt want a person to tell him something, he rather them show it!!! So, instead of me telling him I am pregnant, he wants me to do something special to say it!! Any ideas?

• ÜFÖ
    Favorite Answer

Get him in your car and drive to the county court house. When you are there go to the Justice of the Peace and get married. That will show it.

Why wasn't he there with you while you were taking the pregnancy test? My man waited with me to watch the results.

Well first off are you sure that your pregnant? Never a good thing to tell someone when in fact you really aren't. One cute way is to buy a "father's day" card and give it to him if it was close to father's day, since its almost January, probably not the greatest way although you could put a spin on it saying, "father's day is coming early this year.." Another cute way would be to buy anything with the word "dad, father, daddy" on it. Does he have a favorite sports team? They make cute lil outfits that have those sayings on it with his favorite team on there. Just think of anything special to you and him and it will be a great way to tell him. If the timing works out great, tell him on a day that means something to you, to the "three" of you now and see if he catches on. Like I said before, there are all kinds of cute lil ways to fill him in on the secret. Good luck and God bless!

Go to a baby store and buy about a thousand dollars worth of stuff you will need to take care of the baby and hand him the bill. Tell him this is only the start. wait until the kid goes to college.

Paint a heart on your tummy, tell him in a 'fathers day' type card with the results inside, send him flowers that say its a boy or girl or whatever the case may be... *lol*

tie some baby shoes to the rear view mirror of his car

paint a picture of a baby on your stomach

start setting up the babies room or area

when you are pregnant you will start going through your "nesting" stage he will know then and it is a more subtle way for him to find out

• 247

Yes... Here's an idea.

Get married first... wait a few years.. then get pregnant... then say "Surprise" We're having a baby... and we did it the right way!

How bout that!

Buy a baby doll and when you go to bed lay the baby in between you to and when he asks you why you have the baby just tell him "Im getting used to a baby next to me". Good Luck!!!

well- tell him you have a late xmas gift to give him. Go to the store and buy a pair of newborn shoes and sox and wrap them in a little box. Give it to him as a Xmas gift and he'll get he point! Good luck!

• Wait 9 months, then cuss him out during labor. Nothing says childbirth like sailor talk.

I think food is a good way like have baby back ribs or something like that with baby in it like carrots and such. I hope this helped!!