how many guys out there are still...?

how many guys out there are still virgins and waiting for marraige? i mean girls are common to wait for marraige but its really hard to find a guy thats willing to. it doesn't matter if you're a teen, 20s, 30s or even 40s. (i doubt that).

Favorite Answer

Enough.... Including me

The ones who aren't virgins ar ethe ones you don't want to date because they probably have a huge ego and think they can get any girl they want. My boyfriend is a virgin and so are all his friends. They are the nice guys. They are worth waiting for.

• I didn't wait for marriage, but I waited until I was 20. Hate to break it to you, but girls are not common to wait for marriage anymore; times have changed.

• d4d9er

Never gotten a girl pregnant virgin, or just never slept with a girl virgin?

I'm not and haven't waited! It's too good to wait for!

I had my fun and like to stay single and free. I choose to be able to go where I please and be with whom I choose to be with. I'm very independent and 40! Thanks, but definitely not a virgin.

• Joe

I am, and I'm 29

yes i am and proud of it, 21. (probably more are than you think)

none you'd want to sleep with.

not that many trust me