promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 decade ago

Is Racheal Ray married?

I like her show and I love her recipes but I can't stand her voice. She talks so loud. Anyways, I noticed she was wearing a diamond ring on her left finger in one episode, is she married?

59 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes she is, and I agree with you, she is not a very good talk show host. She is too loud and a little too goofy. She should stick to the Food Network and 30 minute meals, and hour of her is just too much.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

On September 24, 2005 in Montalcino, Tuscany, Italy, Ray married John Cusimano, a lawyer and member of the band The Cringe.

• 1 decade ago

According to Wikipedia:

"On September 24, 2005 in Montalcino, Tuscany, Italy, Ray married John Cusimano, a lawyer and member of the band The Cringe."

• 1 decade ago

On September 24, 2005 in Montalcino, Tuscany, Italy, Ray married John Cusimano, a lawyer and member of the band The Cringe.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

OMG! I love Rachel Ray. Unfortunately she was cheated on by her philandering Husband. Of course there are always two sides to every story but I never condone cheating. I feel bad for her. She really started from nothing. Remember her show when she traveled and showed us where you could eat for 40 dollars a day. Answer though is she is going through a divorce because he is a cheater! Poor thing. Okay so yes her voice can be annoying! lol. Martha Stewart's is much more annoying and condescending in my opinion. '-)

Source(s): Huge fan!
  • MLB
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yes she is married. She's had her husband with her on an episode of $40 a day on the Food Network.

• 1 decade ago

Yes she married John Cusimano in Italy about a year or so ago. Hes adorable. She doesnt have any children but she has a bulldob named isaboo.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, she got married in September 2005.

• 1 decade ago

Yes

• 1 decade ago

In 2005 she married a lawyer/musican named John Cusimano.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.