Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 decade ago

Is Racheal Ray married?

I like her show and I love her recipes but I can't stand her voice. She talks so loud. Anyways, I noticed she was wearing a diamond ring on her left finger in one episode, is she married?

Favorite Answer

Yes she is, and I agree with you, she is not a very good talk show host. She is too loud and a little too goofy. She should stick to the Food Network and 30 minute meals, and hour of her is just too much.

On September 24, 2005 in Montalcino, Tuscany, Italy, Ray married John Cusimano, a lawyer and member of the band The Cringe.

According to Wikipedia:

"On September 24, 2005 in Montalcino, Tuscany, Italy, Ray married John Cusimano, a lawyer and member of the band The Cringe."

OMG! I love Rachel Ray. Unfortunately she was cheated on by her philandering Husband. Of course there are always two sides to every story but I never condone cheating. I feel bad for her. She really started from nothing. Remember her show when she traveled and showed us where you could eat for 40 dollars a day. Answer though is she is going through a divorce because he is a cheater! Poor thing. Okay so yes her voice can be annoying! lol. Martha Stewart's is much more annoying and condescending in my opinion. '-)

Source(s): Huge fan!
  • MLB

Yes she is married. She's had her husband with her on an episode of $40 a day on the Food Network.

Yes she married John Cusimano in Italy about a year or so ago. Hes adorable. She doesnt have any children but she has a bulldob named isaboo.

Yes, she got married in September 2005.

Yes

In 2005 she married a lawyer/musican named John Cusimano.