Billy FZ1 asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Do you want the hanging of Sadam Hussein to be televised?

Favorite Answer

No! just witnessed by trusted persons, and a reliable coroner.

Source(s): Would it be great, if we had a 30 day law in this country?

No, I don't want the hanging to be televised.

Now let's see if that does any good stopping the televising of his hanging.

Nobody listens to me, anyway. Thank you for asking, but I think it will be televised or not televised despite what I want.

I wouldn't want it televised because there are too many lilly-livered yuppies, grannies, and too-young-children out there who would would probably faint watching someone actually die on TV and I would have to help those who did around me back to their feet and gain their composure while I would miss watching one of the greatest events in history.

I first need someone to help us all understand why Saddams's slaughter of the Shia in 1982 is any worse than G. Bush's slaughter of Iraqi's in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and into the unlimited future. The Bush deaths are reported at near 655,000. How many does it take to justify a hanging? At least Saddam achieved stability. Bush is achieving...nothing...

Personally, no. But there are so many people who have lost family that I am sure would love to see this tyrant die.

I think the fact they could see he is dead would help them overcome thier grief. To someone who was not affected by this man, I would not like to see it on television

Yes ! everyone should see this is what happens to Wannabee Hitlers.. they should do it to all Murderers & Gary Glitter types... Pay Per View - give the proceeds to the Victims and their Families..

Televised? Has humanity advanced nothing?

It's not a show.

Source(s): Middle ages

Thank-you Dereck! I deserve to see that peace of $hit die.I wish they would make him suffer.Pull his skin off little by little everyday.slide him down a huge razor blade into alcohol.

I don't accept the killing of any person , how is possible for me to accept the TV coverage ?!!

• ?

no it will mean civil war and more death for our men and woman over in Iraq

I want to see it. Why not. If it was up to him we would all be dead so why not watch him die?