Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

Are you girls flirting when you glance at us men and then return the look a second time?

I often find myself attracted to women's eyes across a crowded room or on the underground and I then notice that some keep glancing again and again and I wonder whether this is mutual attraction.

Favorite Answer

I am guilty of doing this all the time. If I am attracted to someone it just happens.. Although on the other hand, they could just be staring at something or someone and not want to get caught doing it. Try to pay attention if they turn their head immediately back or if they linger and smile a little before they do. Best way to know for sure is to introduce yourself and try talking to them. You'll be able to tell right away if their into you.

Well,

Why don't you just approach the situation and see for yourself, just keep in mind that every glance is not a flirt, although it could mean they find you attractive and want to take a double look. Don't be afraid of rejection, go for it.

Source(s): Experience

Glances may not necessarily mean they are attracted to you sometimes I give a second glance just to look. If I stare at a guy then that means I am attracted to him. Good luck

Yes, it is. At a first glance she likes you. May be your hair or eyes or face or smartness attracted her. It is natural. Man is attracted a woman and vice verse.

Yes...but some times we're 2 shy 2 come up 2 guys

that's the only thing we can do, at least in our culture (i'm from the philippines) so when a woman looks at you eye to eye and holds it for a few seconds, she is definitely interested. I never look at someone in the eye if I'm not interested.

It could be that or it could be that you are not the best looking guy in the bunch and she's telling her girls how ugly you are. There is also a possibility that she is looking at the guy behind you.

It most definatly is! This is my personal favorite way to flirt but rarely do I find someone worthy.

I know I am when I second look a guy!

• lex

more than likely but it doesnt necessarily mean you are going to get anywhere,,we flirt sometimes because we can,,but to know you have to ask.