wrtrchk asked in TravelUnited StatesLos Angeles · 1 decade ago

30+ Out of Town Wedding Guests?

Over 30 of my friends and family will be attending my wedding in Los Angeles and will arrive a week in advance to go sight seeing. I know that I won't have time to show them around. Do you have any suggestions? I thought of putting them on a tour bus or renting a charter shuttle to take them to Disneyland and such, but what's the least expensive way to go?

• Jacy
    Favorite Answer

A tour bus or charter shuttle would likely be very expensive, and depending upon where they are staying the hotel may offer shuttles to many of the places that they will want to visit. I do understand why you would want to do something for your out of town guests. A less expensive option may be to make them all welcome packs. Collect discount coupons, brochures and maps and put them all in a little sight seeing folder. A travel agent may be able to help. You might also look into whether an agent can get group rate tickets to disneyland and other attractions.

Just go to the "night walk, or night out on the town" (i forgot the name its something like that though) its at universal studios theme park. Its totally free they have a lot of different restaurants and things to see, its a t night and its off the chain. Check it out, oh its called "City Walk"! Its pretty dope. And good luck getting married!