I need some help on naming a baby girl..... my last name is Pugh (Pronounced like Hugh but with a P)?

What do you think about :

1)Sienna

2)Shaylan

3)Tia

Any other suggestions?

Favorite Answer

Liberty

No way-Tia? I don't think Tia would work out well. Think about it the initials are going to be TP and that could be the base of what people are going to make fun of her as. Maybe like Riana Pugh or Deslin Pugh. Krysten Pugh or Natelie Pugh sounds nice too.

I thought those names had a nice ring to it, but thats just me. The name Shaylan is very pretty and flows, too. I hope you have a good luck with the baby!

Phoebe Le Pugh

Peppy Le Pugh

How about using 2 of those names one first and one middle name like Sienna Shaylan Pugh?

Ashlyn Blayke Pugh

Ashlyn is a very pretty name and almost makes you forget about the Pugh!

Shaylan would be my pick of the three. Are you looking for something different or just something that flows with Pugh?

Ellison, Caitlyn, Shannon

There are a ton of names that will work.

Natalie Pugh, Morgan Pugh, Sienna is cute.

I wouldnt want my initials to be TP.

I have always thought that Ciel (See-el) would be a good name for a girl. It means sky in French. The only problem is that it might confuse french speakers a bit since the word is masculine. So it might seem like a boys name (I don't really know this for sure, but it is a possiblity).

I think Alyssa Pugh sounds so beautiful!

Let me know if you use it!

Good Luck to you!