what is the best way to win her heart ?

i love a girl for 3 yrs and am too afraid to talk to her. Its her birthday 2morrow.can any1 pls giv me some good tips on how to approch her???????

• Favorite Answer

Okay, this is difficult... Follow my directions to the "T".

1. Walk up to her.

2. Ask her out.

If she turns you down, just say that you had to know and give her time... be her friend... then, you'll find your way.

Afraid to talk to her? I will repeat what I said to another person, State the obvious. It is her birthday, wish her a happy one. Then ask her if she has any plans. If she doesn't, ask her if she would like to go out to dinner for her birthday. If she even has a hint of "like" for you, she will take you up on it. And if not. She will I am sure tell you. Be confident. You may be shaking inside but like most men, women do not like to have men beat around the bush. I am not saying go out and tell her your in love with her but atleast put your best foot forward and see if she responds.

Another way is....

First off. Start the day wishing her a happy birthday. Second if you truely love this woman, take her out to dinner. At dinner give her a single rose. I dont know if you plan on buying her a present. But give her the present after dinner is over and before desert. Then if you plan on taking her home have a bottle of wine or drink ready with a few candles. See if she wants to sit on the couch and cuddle while watching one of her favorite girly movies.

GL

Buy her a special gift...not something abnormally expensive..just a little something. You don't want her to feel like you're obsessed with her. I assume the two of you are friends. Get her a small token, take her out on a picnic or something like that, and let her know that you're interested. Go slow, though, and be patient. While you may have been head or heels for years, she may not have had those same feelings for as long or she may not have those feelings for you at all. The only way to find out is to let her know how you feel.

if u go right up and tell her how u feel, she'll get freaked out. so that's not a good idea. do it in a sweet way that's not too direct. make her a mixed cd or something, or write a song for her (always a cute thing to do), or send her a ton of flowers. ya gotta make her feel really special and loved...that's the way to get her. do something really crazy but also really sweet at the same time. every girl dreams of the guy who sends her flowers and comes up and kisses her out of nowhere. make her fall for u. good luck! hope u get the girl. :)

I agree with the first post - get her flowers, and maybe include a card that drops alot of hints that you like her. Try getting to know her first, find things you have in common. Good luck :)

Go with something small but with a lot of meaning. Just be honest and kind it will all work out as long as your open to it. Good Luck!

you loved her 3 years you must know a lot about her. make her b day so special, get something her fav. color, get like her favorite song and if you brave, sing it to her when noo ones around, if not buy the cd, get her favorite flower, if you dont know guess, buy her a small cupcake with a candle tell her to make a wish, oh, dont forget the big stuffed animal, her fav. animal if you know, she'll know you care for her and she'll crush on you now, she'll love it i know, it shouldnt cost over 30 dollars.

Just walk up to her with a drink in your hand, and say happy birthday. Work your way up from there.

Buy her a huge bunch of flowers.

girls like manly men. be yourself, confident tell her how you feel and take her out. Not to somewhere expensive but make it fun and make her laugh. Tell her how you feel.