Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesDancing · 1 decade ago

She didnt accept my christmass gift.?

I gave my Girlfriend a gift for christmass and later we had an argument over a stupid matter. She returned my gift back to me. I dont like to give her the same gift now and so i got another one to give her. is it a good idea. What shoud i do?

Favorite Answer

What ever you are comfortable with. Since I don't know how good your relationship is with this person, you need to do what is right for you.

It sounds like a good idea to me - you can give her the new gift w/o bringing up yucky feelings - and you can explain that to her. But it all depends on what you argued about.

Best of luck.

• Erika

i think of that's an engaging question by using fact it will strengthen the 'meant to' part of yule present giving. I say provide a contemporary in case you go with for to. There are no longer any *regulations* - and absolutely everyone who says there are is in basic terms making it up as they bypass alongside besides.

Either you did something really bad where she deserves another one or you need to wake up. SHE returned it, so why should you get another one? Kiss a girls behind that much and she won't do anything but walk all over you.

She's not acting very mature, I'd say don't give her anything else. She's the one that rejected the gift to begin with.

If she give you a present and you end up quarreling, you won't accept the gift as well.

Don't show that gift anymore and if you really want to give her something, get at new one.

first off, return the new one back to the store and save your money.

then, take the old, unwrapped gift and leave it alone, unopened somewhere she's going to see it all the time she comes over, or in the backseat of your car. don't offer it to her again, just let her deal with it.

• ARTmom

Sounds kind of lame on her part and nice on yours. Take her to dinner to restart and have a good 2007.

NOOO!!! You should have given her the same gift...Save the new gift for another occasion.

I think it shows genuine thought and concern, which is really sweet of you. Give her the new one you got and if she is puzzled, explain. If the worst happens, she can always exchange it for the old one.

so nice of you...

but she really doesn't deserve the gift..

why don't you give the old one instead?