promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What should I do about my sister and her relationship?

My sister is dating and living with a drug dealer. She will not listen to reason and i'm affraid that she is even trying to get pregnant because she thinks they will be a happy family. How do i convince her that she is making the biggest mistake of her life. She is only 20

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Joe
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

just let her make mistakes if she will learn from it

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

ok if she is with him and wants a kid i think it is good she wants one but as afr as the drug dealer its terrrible has she been doing drugs? If not tell her if she has a kid and is with a drug dealer dhs can talke her kid for being an unfit mother and allowing her kid around that if she truly wants a kid and wants the best she will listen and let her know if she stays with the dug dealer she can loose her house money and much more maybe end up in jail and its not the happy way to go but also let her know your there and your only trying to help her not trying to destroy her life and that she can talk to you anytime one other tip dont make her feel like she has to choose between the two that makes it rough and she will run to him make her feel like she has to choose for her life but either way your gonna be there for her.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Get her out of he house and have someone call the cops and report a drug dealer.

• 1 decade ago

oh my goodness.. pls do convince her about it again n again. she will regret someday. but who will care when shes really in love? its either shes willing to suffer in future or she only cares for the present. its ok to be with him but nt havin her so called "happy family" with him.. she wont be happy bringing up the child when her hubbys in jail .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

She is F'ed so let herr be the crack hoor she is!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.