promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

xmlparse.dll error came up when installing yahoo messenger- then when clicked ok i got cocreateinstance error?

i deleted trillian and an folder called AIM95 and MyspaceIM and anything else i could think of that might cause this file not to load. Keep getting error message GLJ537.tmp-Entry Point Not Found - and says The procedure entry point XML_GetCurrentLineNumber could not be located in the dynamic link library xmlparse.dll - I did not have this problem when booting up - only when trying to download the messenger program. Others stated to try downloading messenger 5.5 and then upgrade but can't find where to download that version. Then trying to open the program I get Initialization Error - CoCreateInstance for the MyYahoo DLL failed!

Can anyone help?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Go to control panel>Add/remove programs>uninstall The version-8.1-after uninstalling go to start>search files and folders..type in yahoo messenger,.do a search

..delete everything that shows in search window..restart your system go to http://www.oldversion.com and download the version 7.0 or7.5

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.