Jade S asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

How do I make my eye lashes look thicker, longer, and more curled?

I don't want to use a curler because my lashes are far too short. And I also don't want to buy a 40 dollar mascara...What type of mascara's could help me with this?

Favorite Answer

cover girl LashExact $7

cover girl Professional mascara (the curvy brush) around $7

• As a professional makeup artist I recommend the Professional Mini Heated Lash Curler.This can't-live-without lash innovation is perfect for curling stubborn straight lashes anytime, anywhere.

Simply turn on, wait 15 seconds, place comb directly onto lash line above lashes, gently lift and comb lashes into the desired shape (as you would with a mascara brush), hold for one or two seconds, then release. Repeat across lashline until the desired effect is achieved.

For Mascara for with the Dior Show by Dior. This rich, deeply pigmented mascara has a large, full brush to give lashes that "just off the catwalk" look in just one coat. Never clumpy, always sexy. The ultra-glamorous catwalk eye makeup that lengthens, thickens, and curves lashes to the nth degree.

cover girl has good mascara, use a lash multiplying mascara

and just dabb the tips of your eyelashes.. let it dry and then start at the base of your lashes and hook the bristles to your lashes and sort of lock the mascara into your lashline, (you may want to softly rock the wand horizontally so you can really get your lashes close to the mascara) and turn the wand away from you as you swipe your lashes.

this will make your lashes apear to be longer and more full, repeat as necesarry.

the only way its to go for eyelash extendtions like me. I have very short and few lashes so even the best n most expensive mascara and curl i've tried NO USE AT ALL!!!! Since I done this eyelash extend it really have long and curl lash and save time! I no need to put on liner,mascara or do the curl! and previuosly i have single eyelid ever since i've done it i have double eyelid which makes my eye looks bigger! and its very cheap at $70 and it last for 2 mths n above. U save all the time and looks pretty as wat my frenz say so. So give it a try, U can sms me for the recomandations at 97800755

Well, we are girls and have had the same problem... we think that u shouldn't by curlers or 40 dollar mascara... u could by regular mascara such as lancome thats one of the best mascara i've used.

if the lancome doesn't work try the clear and then black mascara of any brand...

• fahie

initially, in case you particularly care approximately animals, do no longer purchase from the pharmacy manufacturers Rimmel London, Maybelline, Covergirl, L'Oréal, and Neutrogena, because of the fact they attempt their stuff on animals. :( Milani, Avon, Almay, E.L.F, moist N Wild, Bonne Bell, Revlon, and NYX do no longer. :) attempt Avon's SuperExtend or SuperMagnify mascara for length, SuperFull or SuperShock for quantity, and SuperCurlacious for curling consequence. :D they are good. and not costly! <3 of direction, be chuffed to learn out any others :)

Estee Lauder has great selections of Mascara - try them out, also, if you dont want to use a curler, get a temporary eyelash curl from a parlor - its like getting your hair curl, last for like 2 months or try eyelash extension.

• stormy

Maybelline Volume Express Turbo Boost mascara. It's around $6-7 bucks at any drug store.

try the mascara with curved brushes. that works for me.

I use Maybelline Volume Express mascara.

There is a type of avon thats cheap & dark & on the comershall it shows the brushes curvd shape. it would help if u put a lot on.

Source(s): Me