Is it inconsiderate and unfair?

to stay with an unemployed and broke single mom who lives in one large room if you have relatives/other friends you can stay with and you didn't bother to contact the mom until you needed a place to stay? Even if the mom said yes at first?

Okay, the person babysat for the mom like twice and pays the mom some money, but not half the rent. The person has a job so it's not like she can't pay.

By the way....the person was living with 3 relatives but they threw her out. As to why she isn't staying w/ her friends who have jobs and bigger spaces,first she said "they live with their families". Now she's saying that she didn't know she could live with them.

So far, she has been w/ the mom for 2 wks & wants to stay for 1-2 months. Is the mother being cruel for telling the girl that she needs to move out in 1 wk?

Apparently, she thinks the reason she has been asked to leave is b/c the mom is insecure b/c she has no friends.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't understand the details or the question.

• 1 decade ago

It's unfair for people to not be responsible for their choices. This is unfair, but some people just need to learn lessons the hard way. Sometimes you give a person an inch, then they take a mile. The mom should be true to what she knows and perhaps give some tough love.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You lost me somewhere in the beginning. Try rephrasing your statement to a question without so many meaningless details.

• 1 decade ago

♥ I dont understand! ♥ Good Luck though!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

nope....time for her to go....good luck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.