How do I set the font and size of print on emails in yahoo?

Everytime I start an email on yahoo the font changes and also the text size. I would like it to always stay the same. Need help. Thank you

Favorite Answer

click on options, than on general preference than select composing e-mail mode, select one that says color and graphics. once selected it will give you options to change size, color and style of your font.

• tousey

I had the comparable subject simply by fact i assume I had reduced in size the web site devoid of understanding it. i grow to be baffled as to how I reduced in size it on the beginning up. the 1st answer above is the finest and it works. protecting down the administration key and rotating the mouse wheel will extend/cut back the web site. in simple terms rotate it interior the wanted direction till it gets to a length you like. you're accomplished. subject solved.

you have to click on the two fs to change the font. and to change the size you click on the one beside the two fs.

Copy and paste might work. Good luck.

Source(s): guess
    Source(s): Yahoo.