First time meeting a girl?

I want to know what are some interesting things I can talk about with a girl the first time we meet. Not that I am trying to sound like a job interview or anything, but aren't job, family, hobby... all that the must-ask questions? Can you come up with some more interesting questions for me to ask? Genuine answers will be apprecaited. Thanks

Favorite Answer

Let the mood dictate. The important thing is to show her that you are interested in what she has to say. Try to discover common interests. Whatever you do, don't question her politics or values or anything like that on a first date. I recently went on a first date, and the guy, true to his nature, turned the date into a debate forum. I just don't care to go that deep on a first date. It should be casual and comfortable.

Job family and hobbies are important, but scary to hear when your on a first date for the other person. It sounds from the get go that you are looking for a commitment and not everyone is ready for the big c yet. So at first just relax and go with the flow. Just be into each other.

Source(s): my past experience

some thing u say to get girl when u mite her is-what is your favorite thing to do... tell them that they are good looking or they are beautifully -you can elso tell them thing that u like that they like or tell them what they like another thing is they them they are a good at Fancy dress and make up or just say they are good make over like good at make up and other stuff

• Joe

ask about goals, dreams