Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

Woman without her man is nothing?

Woman. Without her, man is nothing.

Punctuation matters. But has it fallen to the wayside in the world of text saavy typists?

No this is not English class but hopefully it will make some Yahoo-ists think twice before they type that next triple run-on sentence only skilled authors like Terry McMillan can write and still convey meaning. :)~

Favorite Answer

Oh! Ha ha! You're correct. I wonder if people realize that their typing sends an impression of them to others. For example, on internet dating sites, I'm always much more impressed with profiles which show good grammar and punctuation. I'm usually very unimpressed with those that are one huge run-on sentence with no capitalization or punctuation.

This ideology might be true but it is a vice versa deal as well, and the fact is that women nowadays can survive without men if that is what they choose to do, but they must decide in this matter what to leave out what to leave alone. If we did not have both mean and women then the world would only half exist. There would not be all the discoveries that we have today and all the advanced technology. So we should be glad that there are both men and women. It just makes more since for it to be that way, and in the case of religious people if it weren't for god then there would be no life forms of any kind, as it is a much debate about human existant to start with.

I am whole with or without a man. My substance comes from within my heart and faith, not from someone else. To answer your question, part A is a complete sentence while part B isn't a sentence - just in a 'format statement'

Very sneaky. I was worried about that question for a minute. Still, I believe that the genders can survive perfectly without each other — unless there's a desperate need to repopulate the Earth.

That is pure sexist. Lots of women carry on their important professional functions while being singe.

Also, a man without woman is nothing. He can't gets his nuts off and carry the race forward.

Maybe it has, that's a very clever thing to do with the punctuation. Either way, we don't know which one's correct. All men are different, so you don't know how much they need a woman. But kudos, that's pretty clever.

not sure where you got this idea, but many man whose wives die still manage to make huge contributions to the world, or some who chose not to be in relationships still participate in the world, some saints never married,,so I think this thinking is flawed,,you are not your associations or partnerships you are a human,,first and formost,,a woman does not make the man,,

Man without him woman need toys.

• Trese

Yea right, and a man without a woman is gay...

woman without her man, is nothing.

woman, without her man is nothing.

2 different meanings