can anyone help out-on myspace i deleted a person from my profile and the comments i made on her profile and?

also under her pictures i would like to delete. i talk to her about it and she refuses to remove my comments from her profile and also from under her pictures. I did remove this person from my profile is there someway i can remove my comments?

Favorite Answer

They have to be the one to delete the comments.. unfortunately all you can do is ask her to do that!!!

If you are able to go to her profile and she's not marked as private, you can go to the area that says "view all comments" next to the "add comment" link and it'll give you the option to delete your comments. Also, when you go to the pictures that you commented under, you can delete them there as well. It will have a link to "delete comment".

I don't think you can delete the comments you left on her profile, but you can on her pictures go to view her pics and then you have an option to delete your comment thats on there

yes go to her profile and right on top of the comments its says "view all comments" click on that and only on your comments should have an option to delete them

no you can't, unless you add that person again then you can delete your comments. and you have to delete / cancel your account if you dont want to add that person again in order to delete your comments.

• dedra

She has been hacked. She needs to regulate her password and remove the remark that's being despatched from her web page to yours. do not click on it or you'd be the subsequent man or woman to be hacked. bypass to safemode and erase the comments.

Kathi: according to your friend she'd must understand about

personal contacts added ! go ahead and send an apology

letter towards her right away ok ?

Source(s): Internet

no theres not. unless you completely delete your myspace account and start a new one.

I dougt it. if im right,only she can delete them.