What is a normal I.Q. score?

Favorite Answer

I Q is not a good standard to judge intelligence. I have never been given an IQ test and I now have 3 masters degrees each in a different fields. I didn't take the SAT's either.

Any fool knows that an IQ test along with the SAT is a bunch of crap and culturally tailored to someone that grew up with a silver spoon in their mouth. Also, can you define "Normal?"

Unless there math and science oriented questions which are universal to anyone, everything else is a form of propaganda.

There is a staggering amount of poor white amerikkkans that score low on that test. The reason for that is because 64% of the white population in the US is poor and don't grow up in the upper crust society, but since the majority of the rich folks in this country is white, it feeds the stereotype that the poor and ignorant are minority. See how scientific that is?

There was a time when women were not considered smart enough to take the test. The test was originally designed by white men as a means to promote his theory of being a master race. Question, if white meant master race, why did it that theory only apply to the men and not the women even though they were of the same race?

Since I am black man holding a Masters Degree in Business and a Bachelors in Information Systems I guess my I.Q. is not high enough to figure out that propaganda out.

The Wechsler scales are set up on a mean (average) of 100 with a standard deviation of plus or minus 15 I believe. So if an IQ score falls close to 100, then that is considered a normal/ average score for the general population.

A normal score is from 90-120.

Source(s): school

A normal IQ (or the mean) would be 100. most people fall between a score of 89-111 and I would say that would be the normal range.

I would check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ for more information on this subject.

Good Luck!!!

I.Q. scores don't really measure your intelligence... My guess would be around 100.

Stop calling other races stupid to those of you who are doing so.

-2.5% of people are mentally deficient / impaired / retarded (under 70)

-50% of people have Intelligence Quotient scores between 90 and 110

-2.5% of people are very superior in intelligence (over 130)

-0.5% of people are near genius or genius (over 140)

By definition, normal is 100.

Mine was 126 on tickle.com and I've been a vegetarian almost all my life lol.

RETARDATION <75

LOW 75–90

NORMAL 90–110

ABOVE AVERAGE 110–125

GOOD >125

Source(s): I scored 142 the first time (one test) 1999 146 second time (year later) 2000 144 third time (month ago) 2006 BTW, I am not a genius nor I consider myself one, IQ is a just a reference of mental processing and reasoning made by other humans. Though some people use it as a tool to feel superior over others....like the people making a reference towards races.