Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

male answerers please, thank you:?

if you have really fallen or made up your mind to get the girl you like, do you give up easily? how long do you usually hold on?

• Favorite Answer

Depends. If it's true, I'd wait forever... I've already waited over 7 years for the person I believe is my true. If I've "fallen", then I generally wait a while to see if it's something other than infatuation. If I've made up my mind to get the girl after that, then I try to get the girl; if she's not interested, I leave it be. The best things happen to those who wait, and I only want the best.

• hwang

Boys: Nathaniel James Sylvester Tomas William Patrick Charles Matthew Phillip Brennan women: Marisol Verena Alexandra Lyra/Vada Genevieve Erin Teresa Lucille Lumina Justine

That's a tough one.

Now if a guy keeps trying too much he could be labeled a "Stalker".

So, I try for two or three weeks, call about once every 4 or 5 days, never go anywhere near to where she lives and I'll even email her 2 or 3 times over the 2 or 3 week period.

After that, it's "Good bye and Good luck".

Anything more and a guy can get arrested.

But, if in a few months I happen to run into her, I am not seeing anyone or just casually, I may start up again.

yes. I only have an idea of what kind of girl. and no. i dont give up easily. how long? it depends. probably up to (max) 15 more years from now. im 18 (now).

If u really really Love someone...u will always stick around...in good and bad... but it does hurt if the girl you love knows that, u love her...but still goes out with another guy in front of ur eyes...that's very hard for the guy.

I would not give up as long as she was single...and if you really like the girl, years is acceptable.

i chased a girl for 5 years. i did all i could to get her. i finally did, and when it happened, she wasn't all i expected or hoped for. it only lasted a little while. we were good friends that whole time, she just was never attracted to me when i was younger. as i got older she saw more of a man in me. its too bad it didnt work out!

My BF usualyy gaive them a couple of months!

I don't give up, and i can wait as long as it takes!

I give up cause it is her loss and there are better and sl*ttier gals out there!!!