Whats the best book ever by Dan Brown?

Favorite Answer

I loved "Angels and Demons" it had an unexpected twist and it was the introduction of Robert Langdon. I love him. I think Angels and Demons was good because it showed you the dark side of the Vatican Church and it explained in layman's terms that religion and science walk hand in hand and that the difference in them can be rectified if only the two sides would reconcile. It was a good book that introduced me to physics in the form of antimatter and made me fall in love with architecture, symbology, physics and the whole big bang theory.

Hmm.. I'm gonna have to go with

Digital Fortress.

I love all 4 of his books, and quite honestly I love history and hate technology, so this is an odd choice. I think the execution of writing style is different, and better when being compared to other books. The story isn't as developed, but the relations between good and evil and character twists are much more effective.

I may eventually change my mind on this..however, I'm sticking with it for now.

Hope it helps!

I've read 4 of his books, "Deception Point", "Digital Fortress", "Angels and Demons", and "DaVinci Code". THEY'RE ALL THE SAME! Really! He just changed a few of the character's names, and the settings, but they all have a very similar storyline, and almost identical twists.

They're good books though, especially if you've never read one of his others. "Digital Fortress" was full of BS, though, so I didn't like it very much. (You won't believe the BS he tries to pass of as scientific fact.)

Sorry to be predictable, but it has to be "The Da Vinci Code".

"Angels and Demons" does come a very close second for me though and is a similar type of story.

Angels and Demons was my favorite, but i also loved Deception Point. Da Vinci code is only 3rd on my list.

Angels and Demons

I, too, have to cast my vote for Angels and Demons. I actually read DaVinci Code first because of all the hype (and I loved that, too), but the A&D was just amazing. Went through his other stuff, too, but thought it was just ok -- still good reads but just not as good as DC or A&D.

I've read half of Angels and Demons seems pretty good. The rest I don't know.

I'll go with Angels and Demons.

"angels and demons" was his best work. i guess controversy sells books though. the plot lines are all very similar.