What game do you tink is better for the wii excite truck or tonyhawk im gettin madden and zelda already,also.?

what about call of duty 3

Favorite Answer

Call of Duty 3 would by first choice, followed shortly after Twilight Princess. I personally wouldn't get Project 8 because I haven't found much fun in the Tony Hawk games. Also, I heard that Project 8 was too easy and too short. Excite Truck is a fun multiplayer game, especially to watch your friends play it. The single player is also pretty fun. If you're into racing more than shooting and adventure games, get Excite Truck.

To answer your question a little more clearly, Excite Truck is better to me than Tony Hawk. Call of Duty 3 is the only WWII game out for the Wii as of this moment. I haven't played Call of Duty 3 for the Wii, but the campaign is extremely fun, long, and hard. I would give Call of Duty 3 my first vote.

Source(s): Friends and personal experience

The excite Truck game stinks because the Wii controller is too light and is not like a stering wheel. Call of Duty 3 would be the best because of the graphics, if you are like me, a person who likes WWII games and first-person shooter, this is the game for you! Call of Duty would be the best Fast-Paced game! When i played it, i felt like i was in WWII becasue of the super cool graphics. It gives you a great experience. I would recommend that game to anyone who plays Wii.

Tony Hawk deffinetally

© ® ™