Who do you feel is the WORST stand-up comic that ever lived?

I think SINBAD is the most idiotic comedian. Not even remotely funny.

Favorite Answer

jake johansen, his jokes and delivery make my skin crawl, its like spit it out already and quit shaking like a chihuahua

I agree with most of you Sinbad and Carrot Top!

Send THEM to Iraq - talk about a bomb!

Richard Lewis.....although Sinbad does give close competition.

Andy Kindler - hands down, the worst stand up comic in human history!

Carrot Top, but Sinbad is pretty stupid too.

• Katz

I think Tim Allen needs to stick to being Santa Claus!

I know so many, but the biggest thing is, I hate comedians that crack themselves up!!!! If they have to laugh at their own stuff to make the audience laugh, they stink!!!!

Rita Rudner, she was like taking a hand full of sleeping pills and a hand full of Valium, dull dull dull.

Pauly Shore! Oh yeah, and Screech!

• tousey

you are able to no longer tell her, it may desire to backfire on you and you are able to desire to wind up finding like the undesirable guy, its a wager. and as you recognize playing isn't solid! if it would not backfire on you, then super you are able to save on being acquaintances yet she would have the capacity to by no skill forget approximately what you instructed her and could make her uncomfortable while shes with you and he or she would have the capacity to appreciate shes the undesirable guy and probably by no skill forgive herself for what you have instructed her. she's actual ungrateful yet that's the way she is, you are able to no longer substitute a guy or woman yet they are able to easily substitute themselves and provided that there prepared to accomplish that, and a sluggish technique that could desire to no longer even paintings..... so the only answer is to cut back her off! and get on with your guy or woman existence because it sounds you do no longer decide on human beings like her on your existence and you sound like a stable guy or woman who's grateful for issues in existence yet you will locate new acquaintances who're healthful for you and are actual acquaintances who do no longer nag! your in simple terms unlucky and naive on the tie once you grew to grow to be acquaintances together with her yet its time to go on and cut back her off! consistently and definite I truly have been in a difficulty like this.... and that i did cut back my chum off! it grow to be the suited selection i ever made and now years on I truly have many acquaintances which i relish their employer. goodluck what ever you determine to do and all the suited! :)