what is thing you disliked the most about trinidad?

please dont bash trinidad too much. i am a trini and love home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

• Sigrid
    Favorite Answer

I just love the ppl there...I have lots of family there...in Chaquanas, San Fernando Couva and Korea Village, my late husband was a trini...and I have 2 beautiful children...but the crime is awful...it really scares me...I usually have about 20 Indians around me....lol

I'm disappointed that there doesn't seem to be much customer service when you're shopping. I love returning home, but always frustrated by treatment metted out by clerks in stores. I was there over the Christmas holidays, and wanted to buy souvenirs for friends - found really great pottery but each item had a different price - of course when I said this to the clerk she said "well is not my fault - de girl who do dem real schupid - yuh go have tuh pay de right price" then proceeded to charge me the highest price for the items even though I protested that I should pay what was marked. (side note:because the craft was so beautiful I put my tail between my legs and bought them anyway)

Please Bear in Mind everyone that Trinidad is a developing Country and has long way to go to obtain developed country status (via the vision 2020 motto). As result you will have some flaws that are not being addressed as they should be eg. Rise in crime, Exponential growth of Inflation rates, mediocre customer service. Hey we are not perfect, but we're learning, we're catching on and you know what we will become the developed nation that we strive to be...Thats for all the negative talkers we have!!

Port of Spain, when it rains it floods. I love Trinidad but I always wonder why they never expand more. I mean everything is in the port of spain region and that causes so much traffic on a morning. I will stop at that :-)

Their business hotels are awful. Almost no selection and they are very run down. They need to improve that aspect of port of spain.

Otherwise , gorgeous country with friendly people and great weather.

The Crime..scared to go there..always on the news

The confusion and hatred that goes on between trinidadian blacks and indian, but apart from that, the people are very nice.

• moglie

the tourists at Carnival

The crime and war between blacks and Indians.

The crime