Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Please help me kind strangers I was once like you?

I am a progressive liberal so I am a little more enlightened then your average american. As such, I try to improve the world through my good works, I recently saw a documentary about how hard it is for criminals to get back on their feet after prison. I was ddeply moved. These men are heroes, and we all know that it is society that is to blame for why these men commited crimes. I invited three men to come stay with me after they got out. My wife and daughters were mad, but it was the right thing to do. Things are not going too well, they men trash my house and laugh about it. They steal and sell my things. They use my money to buy alcohol and prostitutes. I tried getting them jobs but they won't go. They beat up my neighbor for no reason and then they sexually assualted my wife and daughters. What should I do? I don't make a lot of money because of the republican economy and can't afford it. I know it is not these heroes fault, but i can't live with them anymore. what can I do?

Favorite Answer

Said criminals have no committed a series of other crimes included sexual assault, sexual assault of a minor, and assault and battery. They need to get reported and go back to prison.

I like that previous answer, it would make a great Lifetime Original. The question is, how does it end? A powerful female in the family fights back and rids the house of their unrestrained terror. Your character might end up in jail for neglect, but that would get ratings.

You are putting yourself and your family in jeopardy. That is the most important thing you should be thinking about right now, is your wife and kids. Even good deeds are not good if you are putting your family in danger. You need to get rid of these criminals.

Heroes???????????????????????????????? What? Are they so pathetic that they can't take responsibility for their own behavior? You are NOT more enlightened than the average American, just more clueless. Get real. You're not a progressive liberal, but a cluess nincompoop!

• Trese

Unfortunately some criminals won't change and appreciate the help. Call the police and report them. They are ignorate fools and they obviously don't care.

What? Sell the movie rights to Lifetime and make some of that cash back! Seriously... I do hope you are joking.

I think you should sign up for a creative writing class cuz your fiction sucks. Grow up.

What type of answer was that question staged to provoke?

• Jessy

Ack, you are the worst kind of conservative, just enough intelligence to be dangerous, not enough to realize how dumb your political ideas are.

I think you should go back on your medication