Should I go into the Army as a truck driver?

I have already signed the contract, but I went to a mental hospital this month and I can get a medical discharge. The job sounded cool at first but then I realized its a very dangerous job. Most truck drivers in the Army go to war areas to assist with guns, food, clothing etc. A lot of anti-americans enjoy blowing these types of trucks up. bastards.

Favorite Answer

You only live once. If your MOS is truck driving then you will definitely end up in the sandbox so it is worth considering.

• amazon

Well, I guess the question to ask is, are you scared of being taken hostage and maybe , being beheaded? Or do you feel like you own your country for the freedom we have, but some of us don't appreciate it. But, chicks dig scars and military guys.

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen...

hey amazon my man doesn't need scars to be sexy, so hands off. and no you SHOULDN'T go into the army cuz I love you and your too intelligent to be another one of those dumb suckers.