would you like to be so fat that you cant walk by yourself ?

Favorite Answer

No, I refuse to get that way. I'm morbidly obese. I refuse to use a walker, cane, or those motorized carts in the store. As far as I'm concerned if I do start using them it is the same thing as giving up on trying to get rid of the excess fat. For that same reason I also don't have a handicapped placard or license plates...so I can't legally park in the spaces closest to the store. ...and I don't just park in them anyway because it's rude/inconsiderate (IMO) and I don't want my car towed. Same goes for the stork parking spaces that some stores have. Besides that I can still walk so I don't consider myself handicapped.

If you are fat there is no easy way out and NO short cuts of any kind. ie...no pills, no surgery. I have an aunt who did get the surgery..gastric bypass. She is sick all the time because her food can't be digested properly. For me surgery is not an option.

As you can tell from my rant I'm on the war path with my own body. It's a New Year resolution that I'm starting early. Obesity killed my mom and I'm not going to let it kill me.

No I would rather be soooo fat that I stank and no one comes near me...get it

of course not. that would be terrible. you would be ugly, wouldn't fit into good clothes, everyone would make fun of you, etc. no offense but realllllllllllly fat people scare me

• Bill G

No. Do you know someone like this? If so, they may have a condition known as morbid obesity.

No, I'd rather be a healthy weight.

Of course not.

No, I don't think anyone would WANT to be like that.

No, who would?

maybe,for like a day to see what it would be like.

Of course not, it is also unhealthy.