what is the best ipod for you and why?

for me i think its nano coz its small and light weight,the ipod vid its cool you can play video to youre ipod but on a small screen and the battery life is only 20hrs but has a lot of memory unlike nano

Favorite Answer

zen creative it's the best.. cause it's easy to Handel, and it has amazing colors

I like the nano, It has a large battery life, and holds an ok amount of songs, It is VERY small, and thats what I like about the nano, However, I like the video, but it is so big! I wish the nano had more memory and was video compatable.

Definietly the nano because it is the perfect blend of features. You can view photos and the new nanos play for up to 24 hrs. What more is there in life? ;)

Nano, for the same reasons.

nano cuz its the smallest unless you get the shuffle but thats not a good one! GO NANO!

Nano...........I have a pink 1 and it works a lot better than the vid.............been there done that