Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

What is something i should expect having sex for the first time?

Like girls bleeding or feeling nervous or what i should be prepared for.. because i'm 23 and my boyfriend and me have been talking about it a lot lately... please give answers from experience please

Favorite Answer

Well, it might hurt a little or there might be a little bit of bleeding, especially if you've never used tampons or vibrators before. It's likely to NOT be a mind-blowing experience. You'll be nervous. Try your best to relax, and start slow. I don't know how "far" you and your boyfriend have gone to this point, but I would start small and work your way to having sex as you become more comfortable. Make sure that you engage in plenty of foreplay to relax a little and for lubrication. You don't want to be dry. You may even want to invest in a little K-Y to help things slide a little better. Ask him to be gently and go slowly. You may even wan to consider intimate sessions in which you don't have intercourse, but he uses his fingers or toys on you. If you do this for a little while, it may help you loosen up and relax a bit on the big day. Have fun!

Expect it to be awkward. Not bad, just clumsy or unsure.

Just take your time.. make him take his time, and enjoy every little moment.

If you are 23, you may not bleed. Surely you've played softball, rode horses, been in dance, or something that has split your hymen.

I think you would actually enjoy it if you took over slightly. Tell him to slow down, tell him to stop and just wiggle a little, let him know what feels good, roll him over and you move how you want to. Just don't be too eager to get it started or it will be over before you know it.

yes nervous and the first time (or maybe even the next time) bleeding and maybe some pain --- there is nothing to worry about as long as you both take your time enjoy the experience and have LOTS of foreplay

It hurts. Bad! I didn't bleed. But that doesn't mean that you won't. I know a lot of girls that did bleed. But, please make sure this is what you want also and not just him. You may regret it in the long run. Trust me I know from experience.

Have fun. let him stick it where ever he wants. Front door, back door where ever. Thats how it is supposed to be dome properly. It might hurt the first time and the first time for the back door may hurt as well but you are giving him to special places he knows he has been the first person to conquest and he will love you forever. Or at least until he tires of you and finds another virgin

For me, there was some awkwardness and pain. No bleeding though. And I wasn't nervous because I was so in love with my new husband.

dude, just go for it! its different for EVERYONE which means that no one can tell you what to expect! just be relaxed and do what ever feels good at the moment! Trust me, if you think about it alot, it'll turn out completely different so just do it when the time comes and explore the beauty of an ORGASM!

Don't worry about it. Make sure you have him go down on you. This will make you well lubricated. Also have him lubricate his tool and tell hime to penetrate slowly. Not to rudh in. And itis not painfull the first time if you are well lubricated.

The worst pain in the world and also the biggest let down of your entire life!! I feel sorry for him since Virgins are horrible to teach!!

lots of pain and some blood so dont freak out, but you should have fun otherwise